Friday, November 28, 2008

THINGS I MISS ABOUT THAILAND

Natalie

Our house (actually her house but...)

The amazing cheap food, seaviews from restaurants that in London would charge twenty five pounds for the same three quid dish. The same goes for the cocktails!

Strawberry milkshakes of an afternoon in Billabong with Bobo under my chair for six hours while I write
Tiger and all our adopted animals

The weather

Bombing around on our scooters

99 baht, all-you-can-eat roadside barbeques full of locals

Our village and everything in it; Papa, John's pub quiz, Nam and the Crow's Nest

Natalie the cat where I sometimes lived (I know jo-incidence!)

Speaking and learning Thai and Tinglish

The complete lack of any safety regulations e.g. the guys attaching electricity wires to telegraph poles during electrical storms.

Oh fuck it… her smile, her laugh, her freckles, her cheeks, her lips, her lips (oops did I type that twice ;) her shoulders, her breasts, her collar-bone, her neck, her throat, her tummy, her hips, her potty mouth, her legs, her smile first thing in the morning, her ass, her skipping, her thighs and her smell.

No comments: