Thursday, November 27, 2008

SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO NOW?

If I go there will be trouble,
If I stay it will be doubled,
So you gotta let me know,
Should I stay or should I go?

Last time we came home from being away, we slipped back into domestic bliss easily, insomuch as watching DVD’s shopping for half price stuff at Tesco Lotus, eating 80 baht crab in curry powder take-away dinners every night. Despite this, we decided that we should see less of each other.. Although we had, after all spent two and a half months in each other’s company, joined near the hip the crunch for me came when Natalie said on the journey home from our holiday from our holiday something that I found so cruel that I decided I wanted out. Unfortunately, in my mind this overshadowed any time we spent together. Sometimes, like me, her honesty gets her in trouble.

I told Natalie on the phone that I was leaving for Bangkok the next day, and she put the phone down on me.
Hours later we chatted but I decided I was going out with Graham the landlord of The Frog and Gecko.

And that’s when it happened…

No comments: