At a Thai boxing match!
The argument was all my fault and I was cruel but sometimes I let things accumulate...
I just got sick of hearing how fucking cool her is ex.
When I know he's a cruel, Machiavellian, malevolent bully.
BANG! I let rip.
Natalie looked like she was going to cry cos I'd been mean, but the look on her face when I revealed what I thought was the world's worst kept secret was incredible. Words cannot describe it, but it looked like she'd been hit by a truck. She won't admit it and a few minutes later she had to pretend to be back to normal but I think this affected her quite profoundly...
She knew I loved her but not that I was head-over-heels, Radio Ga-Ga. I guess things started to fit into place, to make sense, like the fact that I got so jealous at certain things.
I had to tell her how I felt as it was my only way out of the volatile mess I'd just created.
I had planned to tell her at the airport and walk away into a perfect sunset like James Dean but I needed to use this bombshell to get me out of trouble.
It may have been the best thing I could have done, as it turned things on their head all over again...
No comments:
Post a Comment