Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'M BACK!

So, here I am folks. Back after an unscheduled haitus. I've been away as I was first concentrating really hard on a secret project which will come to light soon, then buying a house and hurtling across the southern states in it.

Places to park and free wifi are difficult to come by, so I'll have to upload quite a bit at a time from now on... I'm writing this from a car park in Mobile County, Alabama - To Kill A Mockingbird territory.

God I know how to treat a girl...

Life has been sweet, a few ups and downs, a few brushes with death and the law, but you'll be reading all about them imminently.

So sit back, relax, make a cup of cocoa, ignore any smelling pistakes and enjoy...

A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY

No comments: