We made for yet another trusty Walmart parking lot near my friend and ex-colleague’s flat. We were meant to be staying at his… in a bed… with clean sheets… with showers… maybe even a bath… and electricity… and television… and DVD’s and dancing girls.
Well maybe not dancing girls, but you get the drift.
We parked up in a street as the Walmart had a fuck off big sign saying that overnight parkers would surely be towed. At four in the morning I started vomiting. Food poisoning, no doubt from the Vietnamese meal we had. We had to cancel seeing Dave the next day which was a real shame as all his workmates were coming out to welcome us to the land of the Maple Leaf. Twenty four hours, two stone lighter I was recovered. Now it was Natalie’s turn…
She didn’t have it coming out of both ends like me, but was pretty ill and it took the wind out of our sails for a good three or four days.
Please don't sit alone like me.
-
Gradually emerging. But still taking. some time to work out what's going
on, inside my mind. anyone got any tips? But seriously, I'm cool. I just
need to ...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment