Saftrnun, me Muh n’ me fought it were a bit code this wintertime so’s wheeze decided to book our ‘olidayz and wents to book ticketts to the United States of Americawl, but I wanted a petezawl so I wents to gets some from dat lush new Petezawlhut I seen near da ‘ippodrome innit cos I ant bin dere befores only I wuz wearin me new daps so I went a right pisser up the steps and scraged ma knee n was led there forevers til de bleedin amblance arrived innit?
No pauses, no punctuation, no breaths, and since it rises at the end it becomes a question, innit?
Try it again, faster this time.
Please don't sit alone like me.
-
Gradually emerging. But still taking. some time to work out what's going
on, inside my mind. anyone got any tips? But seriously, I'm cool. I just
need to ...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment