Christmas has been and gone and I can remember slices of it; I spent the day at Cath and Pat’s house who are friends of Clair and Linda’s. A motley crue of family, friends, waifs and strays appeared, ate drank and were merry in the kind of weather that gives you sunburnt teeth. I’m a hundred percent positive that I’ve met one of them Sarah before and she is from Bristol, my home town.
Uncle Peter and I provided the bad jokes while the hosts fed me shrimps, turkey, melted chocolate coins, beer, wine and cocktails until three in the morning..
Being the last ones up, over gin and tonics Cath and I had a fight. She was punching me as hard as she could on the arm, covering me in bruises for some unknown reason, but according to Clair she does this in a school playground way to boys she likes. Strange, beautiful Amazonion creature that she is. But that’s not the end of it - I want a rematch.
I swear Clair thinks we pashed, and I must admit the photos kinda look a bit suspect, but nothing happened, really.
Please don't sit alone like me.
-
Gradually emerging. But still taking. some time to work out what's going
on, inside my mind. anyone got any tips? But seriously, I'm cool. I just
need to ...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment