Friday, October 17, 2008

PSYCHO

Then when Natalie was in the shower, like Norman Bates, James went through her mobile and found a text message in which I called her beautiful, pumpkin pie and signed off with Love Will.

After he had thrown a shoe at her, headbutted her in the back while on her scooter she then had to lock herself in her room at the threat of a punch. For all of you that know me you’ll know it took all my resolve to not go and kick seven shades of shit out of him.

On Thursday morning he left and that’s when the hit shit the fan. Sure she had been cheating on him (well, he was right after all!) but this 26 year old waste of skin decided if he was going down he was taking her with him by posting all kinds of unrepeatable things on her facebook wall for all her friends to see. In an MSN chat which I edited and censored as she was typing he talked of visiting her parents to tell them that she was a cheat, (I’m sure they’ve worked that out) threatened suicide and blamed her for the fact that his parents hadn’t been to work as he was in such a bad way. This was the child that ruined a former holiday by telling her to come home as he had contracted leukaemia. What a prick. Anyway, becoming agitated by his constant wind-ups, and before I could stop her she told him that I was there and we had fucking to do. Quite amusing until he cut and pasted it onto facebook. What a complete cunt.

Anyway, Nat still talks to him every day on MSN which I don’t really think will do her or him any good. She thinks she’s doing it in secret as she thinks I’ll get jealous but to tell the truth I don’t care anymore as there’s no future for us. Deep down she knows she does it in secret as she knows she shouldn’t be doing it at all.

That night we went out to The Frog and Gecko pub, with me thinking “well if this aint love then why does it feel so good?” but the strength of the pubs drinks had other ideas. It was the first time I’ve ever fallen over in a pub, reeling back onto a stool. White Russians again!

No comments: