Friday, October 17, 2008

GROAN SWEET GROAN

Dashing through the airport and telling my cab driver to hurry I arrived at Nat’s at about 9.30. It made me immensely happy to see her, I had missed her so much it hurt. From her reaction I could tell she felt the same. But snogging would have to wait, after nineteen hours travelling and three flights a shower was first on my agenda.

The next few days we regressed to teenagers again (her regressing three years, me fifteen) even getting very naughty in the not-so-hidden-as-we-thought corner of a bar we go to. For the first time this felt right, no more hiding, we were free to kiss in public and for want of a better phrase there was no beating around the bush.

But there was still the little business of her boyfriend arriving in two days time. So for two more days we went site-seeing, held hands walking at night on our beach, kissed lots and fucked like rabbits. Naturally I can’t go into the lurid juicyness you’d like, and to quote Lee Major’s Fall Guy, “I’m not one to kiss and tell…” (well a little bit) but this was the best sex of my life. How she’s become so good in her short 22 years I don’t wanna know but maybe some girls are just born for riding on top. One night she even gave me a female orgasm - the earth really did move as I lay there shuddering like she does four times every time we make love. Christmas comes but once a year, this girl… does not. I don’t know what will happen when we part company as no girl will ever live up to her.

No comments: