So after some boozy nights, spending far too much money in our new favourite restaurant called Chocolate Starfish or something, we kind of got back to something resembling what we had. In fact we had what I would call some pretty near perfect nights. Though I had told Natalie more than once that I loved her, usually during or immediately after sex, I finally realised that it was my groin sending signals to my brain, not my heart. I do love her, she is very important to me but I’m not in love with her. That said, leaving will be harrowing, I don’t know if we’ll stay in touch, knowing me, probably not because butterfly that I am, I’ll soon find another perfect flower.
After actually walking out on Natalie for all of five seconds, then turning round and having some clear-the-air sex I decided I would go to Bangkok to get her visas after all.
Please don't sit alone like me.
-
Gradually emerging. But still taking. some time to work out what's going
on, inside my mind. anyone got any tips? But seriously, I'm cool. I just
need to ...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment