Friday, May 1, 2009

SELIGMAN PART 2

We all drank and laughed and messed around and chatted and after my five hundredth Corona we went outside to dance to the Country and Western band who were rocking the joint…

I’d never seen Natalie dance before as she tossed her head side to side, thrusting her hair in a seductive Gordonstoun Flick. If she wasn’t already mine and I’d seen her do that then well, she would be mine by the end of the night, cos if a girl can move like that on a dance floor… well, you know where that sentence was going.

I can dance, but not to Americana, I leave that to Jaworski, so I tried to learn some moves from my new friend and dance pardner Tammy…






While Natalie pulled a guy



I think he was must have been called Jed







Jenna’s boyfriend was so forgettable that I think even she forgot he was there...

As my vision blurred, the band reached a loud and brilliant crescendo and we went our separate ways.


Apart from Jeremy who showed us his shiny red car, collected a crate of Bud and followed us home… I think believing us to be swingers...










There was something about a giant chicken but I might have imagined that...


In short...


“BEST NIGHT EVER!”

No comments: